How do you start a camp fire with 2 sticks?

Make sure one is a match!

Healthy Treats

ALL Wet!!

On a hot summer day, there's nothing better than getting wet. Try these "cool" ideas for physical activity.

1. Water Limbo. Play a game of limbo by creating a horizontal stream with water hose. If a player gets wet, they are out.

2. Wash the Car.

3. Take a hike along streams or creeks.

4. Go swimming.

5. Play in the sprinkler.

6. Slip & Slide.

Here's a healthy treat that's fun to make & eat. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or waxed paper. Put any flavor of nonfat or low-fat yogurt into a Ziploc bag. Seal the bag and snip the corner. Let your child squeeze dots of yogurt onto the pan. Freeze until solid. Enjoy! Leftovers can be stored in a freezer safe container.

Call Us: 1-256-638-6921   /  Fax: 1-256-638-6974  /  PO Box 1668 Rainsville, AL 35986

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
Mail:     U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
fax:     (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.